- Immerge yourself in daylight especially in the morning. Look at the blue sky and seek out sun. Limit usage of sunglasses.
- Get daily exercise especially in the afternoon. Light exercise is recommended before going to bed and in the morning outdoor.
- Eat carbohydrate meals preferentially in the morning or at lunch. Reduce or avoid them in the evening. Have dinner early and practice daily IF (10 to 16 hours)
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol especially in the hours before going to bed
- Use your screens only during daytime and stop looking at electronic devices minimum 3 hours before going to sleep. Install blue light filters on smartphones and electronic devices or glasses with blue light filters in the evening (not during the day!)
- Follow a consistent sleep schedule
Zurück zur Übersicht
- Compensate for sleep deficit by napping or longer night sleep in the following days